[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - ArticleBot Question

ArticleBot Question

Discuss the whys and wherefors of article writing and publishing. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

ArticleBot Question

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:25 am

There are almost 500 sites to submit in ArticleBot and as far as I can see you have to sign up with each of them manually to get an account before submitting.

Is this true or is there some automated way that I am missing?

I hope I am missing something because signing up for them all would definitely not be fun to do!
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Re: ArticleBot Question

Postby Tel » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:10 am

True, you have to sign up, but Articlebot does that for you. You only need to create a minimum of one account in Articlebot with all your details, then let it do all the signing up automatically. Its a heck of a lot easier than doing it manually.

It will come across some article sites that will give an error, and you can sign-up manually through Articlebot's sign-up window, which fills in some of the info in the boxes so you don't have to. Some article sites require you to log in once you've signed up and add a pen name manually too. You get to know the type of site that needs that after a while!

I have a main account and divide it up into blocks of 20 article sites so each article I submit only goes to those to cut down on the dup content penalty. It takes some work to get it all set up at first, but once its all there, submitting articles is really easy.
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby lissie » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:58 am

I have a stupid question -once I have got my unique article approved and published at EZA I am good to go to spam it all over the article directories right?
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby pizerule » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:54 am

Hey Lissie

EzineArticles is always the first place I submit my articles to. After it's accepted there I do a little bit of spinning but, yeah, spam away to your hearts content.
|
pizerule

Return to Article Writing