[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Article writer to hire

Article writer to hire

Discuss the whys and wherefors of article writing and publishing. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Article writer to hire

Postby tolo87 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Hi folks, If you are looking for decent English writer I have a contact for you. She is from India and she is open to any rates. Her contact is shirls.samtani@gmail.com When you will write to her please include that you are from misomit.

So if you are in need for decent content writer, fell free to email her and try her out.
tolo87

Re: Article writer to hire

Postby korprit » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:07 pm

care to post some samples?
korprit

Postby strathy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Last edited by strathy on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let the dirt just shower over you!
strathy

Postby Brawnydt » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Ack, that bottom article is one of mine. That kind of blows, sharing articles she's written for other people. She charges $10-$30 an article but has a crew that will write for her. I got her down to $8 for 500 words, but she wouldn't write it and said it would be of lesser quality.

Not impressed. And a little angry that her only samples to share include an article she wrote for me. There's far better writers and deals on Warrior Forum. Too bad too, because I had a big order to give to her.
Brawnydt

Postby strathy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Aw sorry DT - I didn't imagine for a second that those articles would be for somebody here - you want me to edit them out?
strathy

Postby Brawnydt » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:56 pm

That would be cool. Just the second one. Thanks. I sent her an upset email, and received attitude back. So much for that writer.

*edit- just got another email back that she is going to sell that article off since it was sample article for a job I'm no longer hiring her for. avoid this one at all costs.
Brawnydt

Postby strathy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:29 pm

No Kidding!! Wow - she lost two big deals from here. Some businesswoman. lol
strathy

Postby tolo87 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:59 am

Lol folks really? That sucks big balls. Sorry I didnt know, I am currently at $3 per article. But I think that I wont order more from her because she is kinda...I dont know...
tolo87

Postby James » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:07 pm

$8 per article? That's just too much.

I have a writer that does rewrites for me, and in such manner that it is almost impossible to tell original from the new article. I simply go to Ezine or anywhere else where there is a good post with the keyword I am after and I have a new, completely unique and quality article for 30 cents/100 word.

There are many good rewriters on Elance, if you are interested in this sort of thing. The quality varies, of course, but I edit every 3rd article a bit, since this writer kicks ass.
James

Postby tolo87 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:39 am

James, care to share your contact to your writer? If so please pm me. Thanks
tolo87

Postby lissie » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:44 am

Ive been trying out textbroker.com - there cheapest rate is 0.01cent/word - one article I rejected cause it wasn't on topic and failed copyscape to boot (their system tells you that automatically) but the rest of them have ranged from bloody fantastic to good. Some articles have come back within hours - the longest Ive waited so far has been 3 days (for the one I rejected which went back into the pool to be rewritten).
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby Brawnydt » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:52 pm

That's good to hear. I might start to use them then for my filler content. Cyberhub is just tooo slow, and the odds of me having to rewrite what they send is too high. I'm happy to pay the extra few cents to have it be decent quality.
Brawnydt

Postby lissie » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:21 am

Exactly where I got to with cyberhub too brawny! I also like how if you put in 10 articles you get them back one at a time as people write them - this means Im not the bottle neck anymore while I am with the cyberhub model of them returning them all back at the same time
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby DeMerchant » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:39 am

I have found CyberHub has improved their turnaround time... it's still slow... but not nearly as bad as when they had that promo

Get Links With , , , , and
DeMerchant

Postby jacksparrow » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:20 pm

jacksparrow

Postby Brawnydt » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:29 pm

Yea, the turnaround is better than before, my last few packs have come back within weeks instead of months. I never got my promo pack, after 3 months I just canceled it. I think I found one outstanding author with this last batch, we'll see if I can get him again.

I'm going to pony up and give textbroker a try. I avoided it at first since they made you put money into the system before you could spend it. Bugged me a little. We'll see.

I wonder what the writers get paid? I've got a lot of people asking me how to make money on the "Interweb" and to them $10 a hour is good... so maybe they could sign up as an author I dunno.

@Jack- Yes I think she is. I've heard on the KWA forums that the same writers who write for the next level up also write for the cheapest level, and the quality is much more consistent than Cyberhub.
Brawnydt

Postby lissie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:37 am

Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:39 pm

* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Postby bigbox23 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:54 pm

I'm short on cash right now so I actually just signed up with textbroker as a writer. If I can average $10 or more an hour in my free time then it's worth it to me at this point in time. So within a few weeks I should be able to offer some perspective from the other side of the fence.
bigbox23

Return to Article Writing