[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Articles Make The Difference!

Articles Make The Difference!

Discuss the whys and wherefors of article writing and publishing. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Articles Make The Difference!

Postby Tel » Sat May 19, 2007 7:59 am

Here's a primer to get you all thinking:

Our good friend Steven W (master writer from whydowork and warriors to name but a few) has an interesting niche website that deals purely with natural remedies. He brought it out at the beginning of February this year about the same time as my own alternative cures site was sitting on the drawing board. Steven is a fast writer and was already leaps and bounds ahead of me while my proposed new site was barely a thatch of scribbled ideas.

I've been keeping a watchful eye on the success of his site to keep me inspired, motivated and get me writing content for my own site.

Well, he followed the plan that he had already set out (in a post at MPAM's forum, as I remember) - he released the site with 10 articles already in the site's database along with a good list of affiliate books and products to sell. Then (and only then) he started submitting new articles to ezine articles. He's been doing that at a staggering rate since the site's launch of one every few days.

He stated (when he first got the project started) that was to be his ONLY form of promotion. No blog, no forum posts, no adwords etc. It was a bit of an experiment for him on the strength of an article writing program that he had picked up from Warriors. What an experiment...

Barely 3 months into that project and his site is currently ranked 3/10 at google.

That means he's getting good traffic purely from backlinks from ezine articles which I know is converting into decent sales figures.

So that is an inspiration to me to keep writing new articles for my site to get the database up from it's current 5 to 10. Then I will follow Steven's footsteps and start submitting to ezine articles as often as I can.

Inspiration indeed!
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby shezz » Sat May 19, 2007 9:11 am

It sure is inspirational Terry

Its amazing to think just how incredible article marketing is. I really need to get off my butt and write more, I just hate writing them :?
Shezz
shezz

Postby Tel » Mon May 21, 2007 8:33 pm

Every now and then I get fed up with writing them too - usually when I hit a block and nothing seems to flow out of the grey matter through the keyboard and onto the hard drive!

I think the key is finding something that you're interested in and write about that. I have to admit, I find it easier to write about health issues on my alternative cures site than I do about someone else's "make money online" product on the affiliate side.

These last couple of days I've been re-writing some of the secret articles to put up a 10 part mini series in my articles database - strangely, I find that quite easy to do!! It's just as well Steven gave away PLR rights with it!
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby Revka » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:32 am

This is one avenue of promotion into which I have yet to delve. I wrote one article a long time ago and did see traffic from it. Time to get to work! I'll let you know what kind of results I see.
Revka

- custom designs at affordable prices
, my personal blog
Revka

Postby fastcart11 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:25 pm

I've done A LOT of article promotion. The absolute key is
QUALITY. Better the article=better the distribution=more links=more
traffic.

Almost a perfect correlation....the world loves good stuff
and there just isn't enough around....
. Roof!
fastcart11

Postby tigerman » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:20 pm

tigerman

Postby Tel » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:36 pm

Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby Medicman » Tue May 06, 2008 10:22 pm

Medicman

Postby Tel » Wed May 07, 2008 6:45 am

Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby Medicman » Wed May 07, 2008 9:09 pm

Thanks for the info. I am using goarticles for that purpose as grizz stated, plus ezine. I am not familiar with the other article sites.

Medicman

Return to Article Writing