[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Just like I thought - Jonathan Leger had an evil plan

Just like I thought - Jonathan Leger had an evil plan

Discuss the whys and wherefors of article writing and publishing. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Just like I thought - Jonathan Leger had an evil plan

Postby Phillip » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Well a few weeks ago I started using thebestspinner.com for article spinning. It was great and easy to use and I thought it would replace MAR for me. After all it was free, and thesaurus was updated by the users - so it would be massive at some point. I thought there was something evil behind this "free spinner". Leger is a businessman after all, and today I got an email telling me that that now the "beta testing" is about to end - there was no mention about this at first. And the price for the spinner will be $84... PER YEAR.

He used people to build his thesaurus and perfect the application - also got people used to using the spinner.... The interface is great.. Now that everyone have done this work for him he's going to switch it to a yearly membership....
P

Phillip

Re: Just like I thought - Jonathan Leger had an evil plan

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:07 pm

Yeah and I got two emails from him today to sign-up for the affiliate program and promote it.
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Postby Tel » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Ha! I knew it would be something like that. I'm so glad I didn't contribute to his program and help to do his work for him.

...I bet there are plenty of people with smoke coming out of their nostrils for being taken in by that cheeky sod! :lol:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby bgmacaw » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:39 am

Me and the Wiz are just too nice.... :-(
Frank Carr from at OpTempo |
| |
bgmacaw

Postby Phillip » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:30 am

P

Phillip

Postby dgodot » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:19 am

The desktop app is pretty sweet though...
dgodot

Return to Article Writing