[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Pretty cool content spinner

Pretty cool content spinner

Discuss the whys and wherefors of article writing and publishing. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Pretty cool content spinner

Postby mrbreze » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:46 pm

I picked up on this from the BANS forum. The site is: h**tp://thebestspinner.com/. Right now it's in beta and free to use. I like free. I watched the video and thought I should post the site here in case anyone hasn't seen it and might be in need of another spinner.

Rick
mrbreze

Re: Pretty cool content spinner

Postby dgodot » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:39 pm

It is actually a pretty damn good spinner, but unfortunately it's only free until February 1st, after which it will have a monthly fee. Booo.
dgodot

Postby Tel » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:33 am

I notice that Ledger has taken his name off the sales page - there must be a load of people really angry with him for this sneaky, underhand marketing ploy.

He got everyone fired up about his "free" spinner, then when they'd done all the work and built up his thesaurus database for him, he slaps a price on it. And a monthly sub at that. Gotta hand it to him though, it was damn clever.
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby Phillip » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:36 am

He is pretty agressive with the marketing also. There are days when I get not one, but two emails from him promoting it, also many, many affiliates sending me e-mails - starting from the admins at backlink solutions.
P

Phillip

Postby dgodot » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:36 am

Correction, the fee will be yearly, not monthly. At only $47/year, I will probably go for this. It really is a fantastic spinner.
dgodot

Postby Phillip » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:19 am

P

Phillip

Postby Tel » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:25 am

A community driven thesaurus is also open to abuse by morons who like to do nothing more than cause mischief, like adding totally irrelevant words just to cause trouble.

And there are plenty of mischief makers online with nothing better to do. Like the ones who go around reporting websites just to get them slapped, or flagging blogger blogs for no reason just to piss off the owners... you know the type. :twisted:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby dgodot » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:17 pm

The community-driven thesaurus works great, actually. The thing is, words get sorted by their popularity, so you end up never seeing most of the niche phrases, misspellings, and other crap.

Here's how I use it: I turn on the sentence-rewriting mode and rewrite each sentence a few times, then click the "indentify synonyms" button and it tells me the words and phrases that it has alternates for. It's pretty slick.

Looks like the pricing will be $47/year for people who sign up in the first 5 days (probably just to be nice to beta testers), and he says he will honor that rate for renewals as well. Everybody else pays $87/year, which is a little steep but still not really all that bad. If you haven't tried it yet (or recently; it's come a long way), you may as well while it's still free ;)
dgodot

Postby James » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:20 pm

I'm using this spinner for more than 2 weeks now and it is the best thing I've found in IM for a long time. It drastically reduces time to get links and content.

I insert a 500 word article and make one click only - the result is perfectly spinned and perfectly readable article with 20,30 or 40 spin percentage. The database with synonyms/favorites is huge now and you can choose between Good,Better and Best spinning quality. I always use best since I don't want to spend time on making changes where synonyms don't match well. And in case I rewrite sentences once, before replacing everyone's else synonyms/favorites, the result is absolutely amazing. The uniqueness of the article is unmatched. I used MAR (Magic Article Rewriter) but this tool kicks its ass.

I STRONGLY recommend this tool for anyone who wants to create links with AMA,BS,UAW,1WayLinks and any other link network that uses spinning. $47 per year is like giving this tool for free. You save a lot of time - or you save a lot of money if you're paying for article spinning.
James

Postby dgodot » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:50 pm

After a month or so of use, I also still highly recommend this spinner. My current usage is to drop in an article, rewrite paragraphs and then rewrite sentences. Then I use spins from that at each of the major picky articles sites, or even to submit as guest posts around town. It's all hand-written so the quality is top notch.

Then I'll use the 'replace everyone's favorites' feature that James described to get a buttload of highly unique articles to submit all over the place. These ones may have a little wonky grammar here and there, but I haven't had any trouble getting them accepted.
dgodot

Return to Article Writing