[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Warrior (Forum) Article Directory

Warrior (Forum) Article Directory

Discuss the whys and wherefors of article writing and publishing. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Warrior (Forum) Article Directory

Postby tam2005 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:04 pm

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if the Warrior Article Directory is a good one to submit to? Has anyone submitted their articles there?

I just submitted 5. :)

Thanks in advance for your advice.
Tammy

tam2005

Postby Tel » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:03 pm

I've not submitted any in three myself yet, but I've heard it gets a lot of readers. That's probably thanks to the popularity of the WF. I notice they're only PR1 at the moment, but I can't see it staying that way for too long.

The only thing that stops me submitting to many directories is that duplicate content thing - I already got my knuckles well and truly rapped by Ezine Articles for sending them one that had a copy elsewhere.

Tammy, are the articles you submitted there unique?
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby tam2005 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:34 pm

Thank you Terry for your input. ;)

I actually forgot about the duplicate content thing. But...I haven't submitted my articles to many directories yet. I know...gotta watch that. ;)

Just editing to tell you...all 5 were approved. :D
Tammy

tam2005

Postby ftello » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:13 am

Hi Tammy,

I have a few articles at the WF article directory. But most of my articles, i submit to Ezine Articles, Article Marketer, and here. You have to change your article around so that you don't get your hand slapped.

Frank :D :D
| |
ftello

Postby tam2005 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:47 pm

Tammy

tam2005

Return to Article Writing