[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Post a Blog Entry for a Free Backlink!

Post a Blog Entry for a Free Backlink!

Discuss the whys and wherefors of article writing and publishing. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Post a Blog Entry for a Free Backlink!

Postby Tel » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:47 pm

Ok, this is a little blatant, but I don't think it's too out of context for this forum. As it's all about articles and promotion with them, I think it's a fair place to mention where you can get a free one-way back link to your site for making a blog post in a new but rapidly growing Web 2.0 optimised blog.

http://www.bloggingweb20.com

That's the new brainchild of our very own Monika (Magnetize) and I have joined forces with her to work this as a double-act from either side of the world!

We're both committed to promoting this site very hard and its popularity will grow very quickly. We've already peaked the interest of one top blogger in Yaro Starek, who visited today to see what it was all about. Once big names like that start poking their heads around the door, more will inevitably follow.

So if you don't have time to write a full 500 word article for submission to ezines, but do have time to pen 200-300 words loosely based around the theme of IM, blogging, social networking and web 2.0, check it out, register and post something for us!

It has to be original - we can't have any duplicate content for obvious reasons, but other than that, you're pretty free to post what you want!

Hint - as the site grows in popularity (as it will), the value of your back-link will grow with it. naturally, just like the SE's like it!
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby Tel » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:55 am

Well, Monika and myself have been posting like mad to the new blog at a rate of one each per day, so it's filling up with content quickly.

So if anyone who reads this wants to promote their own blog or site by writing a short article (250-300 words is fine) please feel free to visit our blog and sign-up for free.

We don't bite!

If I wasn't already co-author of this great blog I for one would be submitting articles to it to get my name known and promote my sites - so what are you waiting for?

Now it's time to get my finger out and start pushing my own sites around as well to attract some advertising revenue. I'm finding it hard to keep up with writing for so many sites and blogs now.

I submitted only my first article to ezine articles for this month today - that's pretty awful going!

Still, the blogs have all taken precedent as they will be the future revenue earners as their traffic and rank increases.
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby tam2005 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:31 pm

Hey Terry,

It's been awhile since I've been here. Been busy...also took a weeks vacation recently. Already want to go back! lol :lol:

Anyway, I just made a comment on your blog. :D
Tammy

tam2005

Postby Tel » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:09 am

Thanks Tammy, I just saw it and replied.

Writing is the big thing as content really is king on websites now that Google have made even more changes to their ranking algorithm to favour sites with lots of quality, frequently updated content over static sites.

Good news for bloggers! :D
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby Arcadian » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:08 am

:oops: I just rambled in a long comment on there. I have trouble writing short things :lol:
Sharon Horswill
~~~~
Arcadian

Postby magnetize » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:00 am

Hi Sharon,

It was a great comment too. :D I just got back from posting one more.

On another note, Terry we rank on page two of Google at present for the term blogging web 2.0 which is great as the blog is barely 1 month young!

Well done my friend and the world better watch out for us I'd say. :lol:

Monika

magnetize

Postby tam2005 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:01 pm

Tammy

tam2005

Postby Tel » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:59 am

Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby tam2005 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:24 pm

Tammy

tam2005

Postby Tel » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:17 pm

Thanks Tammy

...it just shows how much my lack of time is affecting me - I even wrote a post about it over there! :lol:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Return to Article Writing