[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - The best way to roll out articles

The best way to roll out articles

Discuss the whys and wherefors of article writing and publishing. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

The best way to roll out articles

Postby DeMerchant » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:38 am

DeMerchant

Re: The best way to roll out articles

Postby dreamscaper » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:41 am

Stephen
dreamscaper

Postby DeMerchant » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:13 am

Yeah I've got 10 written already, and 40 more on the way. I didn't write them myself tho, I'd rather pay the $4.50 per 500 word article. I just don't know the best way to use them... part of me wants content, as much a soon as possible... part of me wants fresh content
DeMerchant

Postby dreamscaper » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:34 pm

Sounds like most would recommend keeping to a somewhat disciplined schedule: post an article, wait a set time for the next one then post it, rinse and repeat. this lets you keep fresh content on your site on aregular basis instead of having everything indexed all at once and starting to get old. Also it allows you to tweak an article if you should decide to do so before you post it to target new keywords you find are bringing people to your site.

:)
Stephen
dreamscaper

Postby DeMerchant » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:55 pm

Yeah that's how I did it. I have it set up so I get a new article every week, I'm just impatient and want that content NOW lol
DeMerchant

Return to Article Writing