[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Article marketing

Article marketing

Discuss the whys and wherefors of article writing and publishing. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Article marketing

Postby trentster » Tue May 06, 2008 11:17 am

Griz or Terry.

With article marketing what sites are you linking to?

Mike
| |
trentster

Postby Tel » Tue May 06, 2008 11:47 am

Articles can link to all types of site. They are still one of the best free and legit ways of getting inbound anchored links to your sites whatever part of the spectrum they lie in.
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby Grizzly » Wed May 07, 2008 3:32 pm

As Terry said, "All of the above" and don't forget to use them for deep linking to every page on your blog.
Grizzly
Site Admin

Postby mikel » Wed May 07, 2008 5:04 pm

So if an article can have 3 links placed in it, try to use a different post url for each link? And anchor each with a different keyword?

MikeL
mikel

Re: Article marketing

Postby aaronk » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:36 am

With article marketing, is anyone using articlemarketer? Court seems to promote it pretty heavily on his site, but wouldn't it creat too many links at one time? Any experiences or opinions?
aaronk

Re:

Postby Coaster » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:04 am

Laying on the beach in Queensland
Coaster

Postby Tel » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:14 am

GoArticles let you have 3 links, one in your main body as well as two in your resource box. The first one is very useful for using scrapers who don't post your resource box but also don't bother to remove any links you have in the text. That way you get more inbound anchored links from different sources assuming lots of articlew theives steal your work from there! :lol:

Ezine Articles let you have two in your resource box only - they are still the highest ranking article directory.
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby aprilk » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:34 pm

I use article marketer and like it. However you can only ever use one name which is a problem if you are setting up blogs in different niches. However for the "money" sites that are just in the one name AM works very well.
April
aprilk

Postby Gartwynn » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:48 pm

isnare.com in addition to being an ok directory in its own right also has a distribution service similar to article marketer. You pay on a per submission basis and I think it is one or two dollars per submission, but then they send it out to hundreds of directories including goarticles for example. I make two copies of an article, one for ezinearticles directly and then one for the submission service. I get decent traffic from ezinearticles directly. Don't forget once your article is published to send it BS links and do BMD runs on it to raise its ranking and consequently the ranking of your page it is linking to.
Gartwynn

Postby aaronk » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:05 am

By too many links at one time, I mean will it hurt my brand new site when suddenly dozens of backlinks from article sites start to show up. I know they won't be exactly at the same time, as G will index the pages over a period of days. AM doesn't allow any links in the body, but the author box can have one or two links.
aaronk

Postby Medicman » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:36 pm

dayjobnuker did a pretty good review of article marketer on his blog. I don't have the url, but for those interested in A.M. give it a read. He went through the whole process and time frame for article processing, and despite some initial headaches, overall he gave it a decent review.

It looks like you are better off to do the lifetime versus the quarterly membership. Not only do you save money in the long run, but the service seems to be a bit better in the sense of there are delays and if you have the lifetime membership, the delays are not a problem, whereas with a quarterly membership, you'd want to get the most for your money and get those articles out in a timely fashion. Now, if I can only come up with that 3-400 dollars!!

Medic

Medicman

Postby James » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:10 pm

@Gartwynn

Can you tell me one thing about that Article Submission service you use. Do you see the links? I'm too paranoid and think they would only submit your article to few sites, so I wonder how many those article links do you actually see?

@ Medicman

I think they have some kind of deal where you pay $200 for a year, but get two years. I know that price is now $169 per year.

Also, anyone heard about JETSUBMITTER? They help you spinn all your articles, so they are no longer duplicate cotnent. Plus, you can vary anchor links and they send it all out to 490 Article Directories. Anyone has any information on this?
James

Return to Article Writing