[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Do you use PLR for your article marketing?

Do you use PLR for your article marketing?

Discuss the whys and wherefors of article writing and publishing. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Do you use PLR for your article marketing?

Postby shezz » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:11 am

Shezz
shezz

Postby steveg » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:31 pm

steveg

Postby Tel » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:41 pm

Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Re: Do you use PLR for your article marketing?

Postby David Hurley » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:19 pm

I write original articles and also use PLR. I tend to submit original articles via SubmitYourArticle and modify PLR for one of my blogs. I find that reading IM related books provides me with a regular source of good ideas...
==> !

==>
David Hurley

Postby nicola » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:19 pm

I like to think that everyone re-writes articles and there is just one original article on the whole of the internet... :-)
nicola

Postby lissie » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:29 am

Am I right in thinking that I should probably right a better article for ezines than I am for my own blog: I mean the idea with the article is to hook the reader into thinking that I have something to offer - once they click thru to my site my motivation is that they click on the ads to get away from my boring writing !
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby Tel » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:14 pm

You would be quite right!

To think that a year ago I would have disagreed strongly and said to put your best work on your sites. Time, experience and education are such valuable commodities!
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby David Hurley » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:55 pm

Take a good PLR article, modify it and add some original stuff here and there. Post it to the directories. Next, just rewrite the rewrite and post the different version on your site.

It is not either/or but both/and!

Finally, paste the opening few lines on your blog, ending on a teaser, and add a link to the full article on your site...

I am assuming that it is possible to find a teaser in a boring old article that's been rewritten twice over!

Best wishes,

David Hurley
==> !

==>
David Hurley

Postby GT Bulmer » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:20 am

Hi, David:

That is a great guide for Article Marketing! Thanks. You make it sound simple, and when a person
thinks about it, it IS simple. The trick is to just do it, then get in the habit of doing it regularly.

I use PLR to some degree on occasion, too. When I use it, most often it's simply for the key points
around which I rewrite the rest of the article.

I know you and I have mentors who sware by Article Marketing as one of the most important
facets of our Internet Marketing. This week, I wrote five new articles and submitted them to
. Three have been approved and published. The other two were submitted on
Saturday and Sunday, so I'll hear about them shortly.

GT :-)

GT Bulmer

Postby GT Bulmer » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:25 am

GT Bulmer

Return to Article Writing