[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - EZine Article Snipered

EZine Article Snipered

Discuss the whys and wherefors of article writing and publishing. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

EZine Article Snipered

Postby DavidO » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:52 am

I'm not even sure if snipered is a word. It's getting the red underline so I'm guessing not.

There is already 2 very similar articles on Ezine articles (both written by my keyword competition no less) of articles that I want to submit. They appear in the serps when searching for my target keyword (double listed even). Can I write another 2 articles on pretty much the exact same topic (buy cheap keyword on ebay)? The titles would end up being very similar as well. I've heard Ezine articles has stricter guidelines so I don't want to get on bad terms with them.

It's a very nichy niche so we might end up being the only 4 articles written on the subject. (BTW nichy isn't a word either)

Dave
DavidO

Re: EZine Article Snipered

Postby Tel » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:15 am

Dave, run your articles through Copyscape before you submit them to Ezine Articles to make sure they're unique. Here's where they're at:

h**p://www.copyscape.com/

They show you what the duplicate phrases are so you can spin them a bit
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby DavidO » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:42 am

I guess what I'm getting at is since there are already 2 "find cheap mykeyword on ebay" articles on ezine does it matter if I submit 2 more with pretty much the same title / information so long as they past copyscape?
DavidO

Postby Tel » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:46 am

They should get through but I'd change the titles - those guys at Ezine Articles are on the ball. Even if they don't approve, you have the chance to make changes to the article then ask for a review.
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Return to Article Writing