[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Article Directories in the SERPS?

Article Directories in the SERPS?

Discuss the whys and wherefors of article writing and publishing. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Article Directories in the SERPS?

Postby DavidO » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:42 am

Which articles directories have you personally seen in the SERPS?

The reason I ask is I am going to start submitting articles to directories and want to have unique articles for each one I submit to so I would like to keep the list down to maybe 5 or so. I am already going to use Ezines as It seems to be one of the better ones. Not so sure about GoArticles anymore though.

Thanks,
Dave
DavidO

Re: Article Directories in the SERPS?

Postby lissie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:03 am

ezines is the only 1 Ive seen - including my own articles :-)
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby Tel » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:33 am

Same here and Ezine Articles do rank really well - my profile page there is competing with me for my own name even!

GoArticles are nowhere, so they have definitely gone downhill.
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby benll » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:53 pm

E-zine always ranks higher for my own article and they link back to my original which is good. I've had others use my goarticles and rank higher which also links back to me. I like them both. benll
benll

Postby aprilk » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:15 pm

buzzle.com and selfgrowth.com are very good.
April
aprilk

Return to Article Writing