[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Articles and smart pricing

Articles and smart pricing

Discuss the whys and wherefors of article writing and publishing. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Articles and smart pricing

Postby Medicman » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:15 am

Griz has mentioned he focuses on organic search traffic for his adsense sites vs. social. My question is, can article marketing smart price you if you use keyword anchored links? Also, I'm not seeing my ezine articles in my backlinks for google. Do I need to get backlinks to my articles for them to be counted or is it just something google is not showing. I know they don't show all the links they count.

Medic

Medicman

Re: Articles and smart pricing

Postby Tel » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:53 am

Don't know the answer to the adsense part, but as for Google and ezine articles I'm sure they do count the links but don't show them. I've got plenty of articles up there with anchored links back to this site that are 18 months old and they still don't show up.
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Return to Article Writing