[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Article Marketer

Article Marketer

Discuss the whys and wherefors of article writing and publishing. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Article Marketer

Postby Houston » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:09 am

Anyone use Article Marketer before? I got to know from seozombie's blog and I check out the price, its not cheap.

Anyone that use it, mind to share your experience? Just wanted to gather more feedback about it before I take the plunge.

Thanks Thanks

Houston23
Houston

Re: Article Marketer

Postby lissie » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:13 am

I never signed up for it - so can't really comment dayjobnuker has a really good review on his blog. I don't like the price and the lack of customer service: instead I have signed up with Affiliate Marketing Automation because the "articles" are submitted to niche blogs not directories and you can have up t o lnks anywhere in the content. Review on my sig line - genuinely - it is the best thing thats happend for a while!
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Re: Article Marketer

Postby writer-ros » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:44 am

Hi

I use article marketer, and I like it. I use pay the quarterly fee and it's still cheaper than Submit Your Article. You can also submit unlimited articles and the distribution list is quite large. It also has an affiliate program, and they've just published a re-brandable e-book for members to give away or sell.

I occasionally have log-in problems, which has been the only down-side as far as I can see, but it usually gets sorted within a few minutes.

Ros
Ros Bott

Feeling stressed?
writer-ros

Return to Article Writing