[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

This is the place to cool off, put your feet up and discuss anything and everything related or unrelated to the online business sector. Chill and relax! NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Postby Coaster » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:04 am

I have to say Merry Christmas for tomorrow and Happy New Year as well. To all the good kind people here that help me and others all the time.
Terry, you are amazing to help out withn advice so much and so are all the others that post here as well, I wont list any names because for sure I will miss one name accidentally and I dont want to do that.

Love to your families, give them a hug.

I am at Noosa Heads, Qld Australia for a Christmas break for a few weeks so wont visit too much.
cheers,
- Paul (coaster)
Laying on the beach in Queensland
Coaster

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Postby Simo » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:05 am

Merry Christmas, Paul and everybody else who's reading this!
| | | | Buy this year and help saving our planet. Hurry up! Earth needs your help this Christmas.
Simo

Postby Tel » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:30 am

Hey Paul, you beat me to it - last minute Christmas shopping to blame LMAO!!!

Anyway: A Merry Christmas to everyone here in the Honest Way Forum and I hope you all have a great time :-D

Terry

PS: Here in Spain we get two Christmases - one on the 25th like everyone else and another one on the 6th Jan called Reyes, or the day of the Three Kings. Its when all Spanish kids get to open their presents. Cool! :mrgreen:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby dreamscaper » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:41 am

I would like to also wish everyone here a wonderful Holiday Season (in case it isn't specifically Christmas per se where you all are ;-) )
I also want to thank Terry and all of the others who have made this haven of learning possible: it has been a great year of enabling for me - and for others, too, I am sure. :twisted:
Stephen
dreamscaper

Postby JackButler » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:26 am

Merry Christmas :mrgreen:
JackButler

Postby dgodot » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:34 pm

Merry Christmas everybody :)

Happy all the other holidays too!
dgodot

Postby mrbreze » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:21 pm

Happy holidays everybody. Hope everyone has a great (profitable) 2009.

Rick
mrbreze

Postby daniel » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:46 am

Merry Christmas to everyone too. :) Hope we all have a great 2009. :)
daniel

Postby dinheiro » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:51 am

ups, too late for christmas, but...:

I wish that all your dreams come true this year.
|
dinheiro

Postby Tel » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:24 pm

Yep, Happy New Year to everyone and let's all make it a prosperous 2009! :mrgreen:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby pizerule » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:52 am

Happy New Year to all.

Thanks again Terry for this outstanding resource.
|
pizerule

Return to The Lounge