[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - The Secret (I know I'm a few month behind)

The Secret (I know I'm a few month behind)

This is the place to cool off, put your feet up and discuss anything and everything related or unrelated to the online business sector. Chill and relax! NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

The Secret (I know I'm a few month behind)

Postby shezz » Thu May 17, 2007 2:30 am

Now I know I'm running a few month behind the rest of the world here, but last night I watched the Oprah show talking about 'The Secret'.

Well actually I'm guessing the whole of Australia is running behind as I assume the US probably had this show on quite a while ago.

Anway, just wondering if anyone has seen The Secret or read the book?

I was quite inspired after watching the Oprah show about it that I went onto ebay and bought the book - then emailed the seller and asked if she could send it asap - as luck would have it, it turns out I got a lovely seller who messaged me right back and she is sending it today via express post, so hopefully I should receive it tomorrow.

I can't afford to buy the DVD and the book, so I might see if I can borrow the DVD of someone.

Just wanted to know though if anyone has seen it and what the thoughts were about it?
Shezz
shezz

Postby Tel » Sun May 20, 2007 12:45 pm

Unfortunately (or maybe otherwise) I only get Spanish TV here so never see Oprah - I don't know what The Secret is but when you get the book - maybe you could let us know?

Or is it really a secret? :lol:

Hope it's not that $6 online chain letter scam that I heard was plugged on one of Oprah's shows as well...
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby shezz » Tue May 22, 2007 12:24 am

No its not a chain letter.

I bought the book on ebay (much cheaper than elsewhere) it just arrived yesterday.

Of course, I've been so excited waiting for it to come and now I have a million things to do and haven't got time to sit down and read it as yet.

Hopefully I will get to read it over then next week or so, then I'll let you know how good it is.
Shezz
shezz

Postby magnetize » Tue May 29, 2007 8:03 am

I watched the secret last year in an network marketing meeting for the first time. I must say that it is one of the very best DVD's I have ever seen. It talkes about the meaning of live and what it takes to achieve success in life. It is overall very inspiring and I have since watched it over 6 times. It makes me feel good and if I have a bad day watching the secret peps me up again and makes me appreciate the small successes I have achieved so far.
I also understand that in order to get to the top I just have to keep doing what I do and keep doing it.
The most important factor however is our mindset!Without the right mindset we will just give away what we worked for in the past. I have the DVD and would recommend it to anyone who is interested in PD.

Hope that helps
Monika :D

magnetize

Postby shezz » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:54 pm

Thanks Monica

I have started reading the book, but am so busy on here all the time that I haven't had a lot of time yet. I'm only up to the second chapter.

I am working on getting hold of the dvd but I want to finish the book before watching it.

I do like what I've read so far though and it really does make sense when you relate it back to your life and your thoughts
Shezz
shezz

Postby magnetize » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:37 am

I know Shezz,

If you like I can borrow you the dvd? It would have to be either before you take off for the big trip or after. If you can watch it and return it within 2 weeks, I'm quite happy to let you borrow.

Let me know if you are interested. :D
Monika

magnetize

Postby shezz » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:53 am

Where are you Monika? What State are you in?

I wouldn't mind, I'd send you money for postage and I'd post back express for you.
Shezz
shezz

Return to The Lounge