[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - See Ya!

See Ya!

This is the place to cool off, put your feet up and discuss anything and everything related or unrelated to the online business sector. Chill and relax! NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

See Ya!

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:20 pm

I'm leaving for a two week vacation and most likely won't get online the entire time. So if I miss anything good I guess I will just have to catch up when I get back.

See you all in a couple weeks! Make some major money while I am gone.

Trent
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Re: See Ya!

Postby Tel » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:41 pm

That sounds great! Two weeks with no Internet - hey, you going to climb Everest or visit Antarctica or something? Come to think of it, they've probably got WiFi there too... :lol:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Re: See Ya!

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Ok I am back from vacation but I wish I wasn't. I had a great time!

Now I have almost two weeks of stuff online to catch up on.

For the record, I was in California so I had plenty of access to the internet but I chose to stay off it while I was on vacation.
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Return to The Lounge