[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Computer Joke

Computer Joke

This is the place to cool off, put your feet up and discuss anything and everything related or unrelated to the online business sector. Chill and relax! NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Computer Joke

Postby Oosha » Wed May 30, 2007 6:32 am

Computer Joke

Support: "Type dir, space, a, colon."

Customer: "With a space after 'space'?"

Usha :D

Oosha

Postby Tel » Thu May 31, 2007 7:12 pm

:?
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby Tel » Thu May 31, 2007 7:17 pm

... that must rate as my shortest post ever!!! :lol:

Sorry Usha, I couldn't resist!

BTW, I've been having a think... (not good to do that too often...)

I've just finished putting up a mini-series of 10 articles, so now I should follow that with something. I know I mentioned to you in another post that it would benefit you to learn some HTML. Well, maybe I can help there - it would be a good topic for some more articles - maybe another short series of HTML basics.

It would be my own work rather than re-working someone else's and would help out people like yourself who have only a limited knowledge of HTML and might like to learn some more but not out of a stuffy textbook.

What do you think?
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby Oosha » Thu May 31, 2007 8:11 pm

:( You were supposed to use this smiley>> :D

LOL..I found it funny when I found it on the net some place but not after posting it.

Getting down to business..

Series of articles on HTML sounds great Terry.

I took up your suggestion seriously and spent a lot of time going over some tutorials on HTML.

What I find is, although I now understand HTML terminology and basically how it works, it needs a little more expertise to be able to put it all together.

How about preparing the tutorial on actually creating a basic website from scratch. It may take time but I feel it would be worth the effort.

OR

Prepare a series on HTML basics and then, at the very end of the course, you can show a simple webpage and give the HTML coding for that in detail.

Just my thoughts. Either way, having a few articles on HTML is an excellent idea.

Usha

Oosha

Postby shezz » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:03 pm

:lol: I thought it was funny.

My seven year old son told me this one the other day which I thought was quite good......

Q: Why did the 'one arm' gorilla cross the road?........

A: To get to the second hand shop!!!
Shezz
shezz

Postby Oosha » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:38 pm

LOL Shezz. Your seven year old is far better than me at jokes :P That's a good one :D

Oosha

Return to The Lounge