[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Bought Steven's website

Bought Steven's website

This is the place to cool off, put your feet up and discuss anything and everything related or unrelated to the online business sector. Chill and relax! NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Bought Steven's website

Postby Oosha » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:34 pm

Oosha

Postby shezz » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:48 am

Wow, I hope you do really well with it Usha.

I thought about it but not sure enough.

What are your plans with it?
Shezz
shezz

Postby magnetize » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:20 am

magnetize

Postby Oosha » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:30 pm

Thanks Shezz and Monika,

I'm fired up alright. :) How can I not be, with all your encouragement.

I have always wanted a good IM website and I wanted to develop one, but when Steven's offer came up, I thought I should take it up, what with my extremely busy schedule at work.

Shezz, my plan is to modify the articles for the website as well as for ezine articles. Have affiliate products for all categories on the website. Have a blog (inspiration: Monika) with links back to my website. I have several other stuff on my mind, like something about Medical Transcription (since I am into it) but nothing has taken shape yet, may be the picture will be much clearer once I start working on my website this weekend.

Monika, I was worried about the affiliate program too, since I didn't have a website. Can't wait to see yours. I am sure it will be as fantastic as your Writers Manifesto.

How does the domain "makemoolahonline" sound? I already registered that. Hope it's not confusing and people know 'moolah' is an informal term for money. I told my son and his first reaction was, "what is moolah?":? Eventually, I made sure he liked the name. :)

Usha
Last edited by Oosha on Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oosha

Postby magnetize » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:10 am

Sounds grovvy Usha,

I actually got the moola bit straight away.
I got the following from Google:

Definitions of moola on the Web:

* money. Variations on the same theme are moolah, mola, mulla. Modern slang from London, apparently originating in the USA in the 1930's. Probably related to 'motsa' below.
www.businessballs.com/moneyslanghistory.htm

There is also a new beta website called www.moola.com which is a games site that puts contestants next to each other to play for real money. So having a related name about ways to earn money from home can actaully hep you with your SEO.

I certainly look forward to your site and what you have planned sounds great! :D

Monika

magnetize

Postby shezz » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:56 am

Looking forward to seeing your website Usha and yours Monika.

I'm just a bit 'over' creating websites at the moment, plus I need to concentrate on adding articles and promoting the ones that I have got.

Good Luck though, it was a very good deal and with that many articles you are bound to do very well.
Shezz
shezz

Postby magnetize » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:12 am

Thanks Shezz,

Yep we will just have to Seo'ize them and we will have some killer content to unleash in the IM marketplace. I start off by adding a couple every day over the next months then rewriting the content slightly to optimize for SEO. Then I will rewrite them and submit to article sites. That should hopefully bring me some good traffic.

Monika

magnetize

Return to The Lounge