[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Your Age By Dinner and Restaurant Math

Your Age By Dinner and Restaurant Math

This is the place to cool off, put your feet up and discuss anything and everything related or unrelated to the online business sector. Chill and relax! NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Your Age By Dinner and Restaurant Math

Postby ftello » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:00 pm

I found this post and thought you all might get a kick out of it. Make sure you follow the instructions

Frank

Don't tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway-but your waiter may know!

YOUR AGE BY DINER & RESTAURANT MATH

This is pretty neat.

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute .
Work this out as you read ...
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
>This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
>
>1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go
>out to eat.
>(more than once but less than 10)
>
>2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
>
>3. Add 5
>
>4. Multiply it by 50
>
>5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1757 ....
>If you haven't, add 1756.
>
>6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
>
>
>You should have a three digit number
>
>
>The first digit of this was your original number
>(I.e., how! Many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)
>
>The next two numbers are
>
>YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!)
>
>THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2007) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE
>IT LASTS
| |
ftello

Postby Tel » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:29 pm

Brilliant - it did work too. :lol:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby shezz » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:06 am

Shezz
shezz

Postby magnetize » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:08 am

magnetize

Postby ftello » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:10 am

| |
ftello

Postby Tel » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:24 am

... I feel soooooooo old as I'll hit 48 in September... :cry:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

It actually worked

Postby MOM EXEC » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:57 pm

Just turned 33. I had to do it twice though, the first time my brain wasn't working properly!! I thought I was 27 again!! LOL
Erin Forrester
http://finallyjobfree.com/taketime4u
Today is a BRAND NEW DAY! What will YOU make of it?
MOM EXEC

Postby ftello » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:47 am

Erin,

Can you imagine having someone do the test that you know lies about their age. I had a few of my wifes friends take it and you should have seen the looks on their faces. They kept saying that the test does not work right.

Have a good week

Frank
| |
ftello

Hmmmm

Postby MOM EXEC » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:34 pm

That is interesting! I have a couple of people in mind that I should show this to then! LOL

Hope you had a great weekend

Erin
MOM EXEC

Postby ftello » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:59 am

The weekend was good, we were able to see my daughters softball tournament. Got a lot of sun

Frank
| |
ftello

Thanks for making me younger

Postby Simo » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:40 pm

Simo

Postby steveg » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:32 pm

steveg

Re: Your Age By Dinner and Restaurant Math

Postby writer-ros » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:08 pm

Yes I was glad to see I was a year younger than I thought until I realised it said it only works in 2007!

D'oh!

Ros
Ros Bott

Feeling stressed?
writer-ros

Re: Your Age By Dinner and Restaurant Math

Postby GT Bulmer » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:52 am

Me too, Ros!

I thought I found a flaw in the system until I read the "2007" bit.

I love those kind of number games. I know they are pretty simple when you know the principle, but when you don't know the principle, they're pretty amazing!

(Not that we Internet Marketers need anything distracting us from our marketing duties!)

GT :-)

GT Bulmer

Return to The Lounge