[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

This is the place to cool off, put your feet up and discuss anything and everything related or unrelated to the online business sector. Chill and relax! NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

Postby Oosha » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:45 pm

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all!

Consuming 'black eyed peas and cabbage' to bring in luck in the New Year, singing "Auld Lang Syne' at the stroke of midnight, and all those New Year resolutions - make New Year's day a memorable occasion.

May you live your beautiful dreams, may all your expectations turn to reality, and hopes fulfilled.

All the best wishes for 2008!

Usha

Oosha

Postby Tel » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:26 pm

And a Happy Christmas and New Year to you too Usha.

I predict prosperity, wealth and abundance in 2008!

Ok, I'm not a reader of the future - I just know that's what I'm working towards and that's what I'm going to get!

Ha!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby shezz » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:10 am

Hey guys

I'm a bit late to wish you all a Merry Christmas but I hope you all had a good one.

I wish you all a very happy, safe and successful New Year

Have a good one!!!!

PS You'll start seeing me a bit more around here again - I get back home tomorrow :D I've had a great trip, but 6 months is long enough, I'm ready to go home. I am over living in a caravan and long to have a bathroom across the hall from my bedroom and not have to walk outside to go to the toilets, I long to have a big kitchen and I long to be able to send the kids to their rooms when their naughty instead of being stuck in a confined space with them. :lol: Oh the things we take for granted, I recommend everyone live in a caravan for 6 months you truly appreciate what you have back home. I wouldn't change a thing though it has been great.
Shezz
shezz

Postby Arcadian » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:49 pm

Hi All

I hope you had a great Christmas and have a fantastic - and of course prosperous - New Year!

I'm in tax return hell for January but I sneak onto the forums when I can :wink:
Sharon Horswill
~~~~
Arcadian

Return to The Lounge