[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Does 'anyone Want To Exchange Links?

Does 'anyone Want To Exchange Links?

This is the place to exchange links with other websites. NO ADS!!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Does 'anyone Want To Exchange Links?

Postby ftello » Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:48 am

| |
ftello

Postby Arcadian » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:39 am

Sharon Horswill
~~~~
Arcadian

Postby ftello » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:34 pm

Thanks Sharon,

I looked at your site a few days ago it's really nice looking

Frank
| |
ftello

Postby magnetize » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:09 am

Hi Frank,

I'd love to exchange links with you. For some reason we talked about it before, but never done it. :D

I could offer you two links from my two blogs

1. http://www.thewritersmanifesto.com
2. http://www.makemoney.thewritersmanifesto.com

and would love to be linked to with the hyperlink
1. Writers Manifesto (under the home business category)
2. Make Money (under the "make money" category) if possible please.

Let me know if that is alright with you please and what keyword you'dlike as a hyperlink in return from each blog.

Thanks
Monika :wink:

magnetize

Postby Tel » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:23 am

Hey Frank,

I had links to your site and blog from my Honest Way blog for ages and just noticed you never linked back.

Would you like me to keep them and do an exchange?

If you want more links I have two new blogs in the money making category fully SEO'd and ready to climb the google ladder. I'll give you all three links to the blogs - let me know which ones (or all three) you want to link to and I'll set them up.

http://www.thehonestway.com/blog - "The Honest Way"
http://www.makemoney.thehonestway.com - "Make Money"
http://www.makeblogmoney.com - "Make Money Blog"

Oh, second one has the same hypertext as Monika's - maybe there's a way to tell them apart using a different description: ie "The Honest Way" for mine and maybe "The Writers Manifesto" for Monika's)

Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby ftello » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:11 pm

| |
ftello

Postby Tel » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:38 pm

Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby ftello » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:19 pm

| |
ftello

Postby Tel » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:36 pm

Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby magnetize » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:36 am

magnetize

Postby ftello » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:55 am

| |
ftello

I am a new comer

Postby net24 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:18 pm

Hello, :D
I am a new comer in this community. I want more info from you all.

Is it really possible for me to ear with internet?
Is it true? :roll:
net24

Postby Tel » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:18 pm

Hello, net24.

You don't know very much about forum etiquette, do you?

We usually introduce ourselves in the "Introduce Yourself" section - it's pretty plain to see, so I'm surprised you missed it.

And as you posted a reply in a totally strange place with nothing whatsoever to do with link exchanges, I suspect you're probably not what you appear to be.

So please surprise me and respond to this - and then please introduce yourself in the right place so that the other members can find you and say hello.

Terry
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Return to Link Exchange