[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Link From A U.S. Senators .Gov site...

Link From A U.S. Senators .Gov site...

This is the place to exchange links with other websites. NO ADS!!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Link From A U.S. Senators .Gov site...

Postby thechettybear » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:42 pm

I asked and I was given a link from a U.S. Senators .Gov website. It was given on a PR5 internal page. How much do you think that will help out in the SERPs? I am assuming it will pass on quite a bit of link juice since its a .gov and its a U.S. Senators page. Hows that for an authority page?
thechettybear

Re: Link From A U.S. Senators .Gov site...

Postby ejcross » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:11 pm

It will probably help quite a bit, just depends on what niche or what your site is about as to what it will help.
|
ejcross

Postby aaronk » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:07 pm

Cool...how did that work, was it your Senator? Was your site related to something on their site?
I'm sure all of our Senators would love to hear from us asking for links :lol:
aaronk

Postby thechettybear » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:32 pm

I actually just sent a message to a random senator no where near my home state. Yes, they had something related to my website topic and I basically gave them a run down of why my website was relevant, showed them a few newspaper websites that were linking to me to show my sites credibility and then asked for a link.

The Senators media relations person replied and was very happy to include my website.
thechettybear

Return to Link Exchange