[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Today.com -- Be wary lest you get banned

Today.com -- Be wary lest you get banned

Here's a new forum to dicuss anything to do with blogs and blogging NO ADS

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Re: Today.com -- Be wary lest you get banned

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:08 pm

* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Postby Tel » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:50 pm

That sucks. Today.com is run by a bunch of assholes, we all know that. But that's no excuse for taking a blog down without good reason and then giving reasons that aren't even true. What are they tripping on?

My own blog at today.com is full of personal links, so I guess its only a matter of time...

...but then again, look at Griz's blog. He hasn't posted since the beginning of April, its full of links, yet its still there! :roll:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby strathy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Griz probably makes them too much money for them to shut him down...
Let the dirt just shower over you!
strathy

Postby xxecxx » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:29 am

i think they only terminate your VIP blogger account, but your blog belongs to them and they want whatever few cents generated from it for the rest of its life
xxecxx

Postby Tel » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:02 am

Mmm the blog belongs to them but the content is yours. I wonder how they'd react if you threatened to take it back?

If they got shitty about it you could always take each article and send it to every article directory on the planet exactly as it. Wonder what Google would do with that? :twisted:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Haha I love it! Almost worth doing just to show those bastards how stupid their rules are!

I did copy all my posts from my Today blog and plan to use them elsewhere.
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Postby dreamscaper » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:54 pm

Stephen
dreamscaper

Postby lissie » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:34 am

Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby Tel » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:58 am

Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby lissie » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:43 am

Jeeze Terry didn't you read the contract! Have you got PR - I find people quite like giving me content for free backlinks - and it obfuscates my links in the process...
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby DavidO » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:02 am

I've got some 125 word posts that are indexed. Not sure if they'll stay that way though.
DavidO

Postby Tel » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:18 am

Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Blogging