[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Blog flagged by G as spam

Blog flagged by G as spam

Here's a new forum to dicuss anything to do with blogs and blogging NO ADS

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Blog flagged by G as spam

Postby advaita » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:56 pm

I've just had one of my blogs - thedigitalcamerasite.blogspot.com - marked by G as possible spam (cheek) - I had to send a message asking them to take a look and unflag it - has anybody had any experience of this sort of stuff and got any idea why it might have been flagged ?
advaita

Re: Blog flagged by G as spam

Postby James » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:09 pm

That's completely normal. It usually happens if you publish posts too fast, like 2-3 in an hour. Their bot sees it as a spam so you have to confirm that you are human by clicking the link.

I had to click on that link for 50% of my blogs...but then I schedules my posts and problem solved ;)
James

Postby advaita » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:40 pm

That's good to know but my last pos before today was a couple of weeks ago. It's been a strange blog ever since I started it and has a hard time ranking for any keywords.
advaita

Postby James » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:24 pm

Don't worry about it. It happened to many of us here. I also had a old blog that was flagged, without any reason at all. Just click the link and it's all taken care of ;)
James

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:16 am

Yep, it happens all the time. If it's not a spam blog then you have nothing to worry about.
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Postby bgmacaw » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:27 am

Another thing you have to be careful about is cutting and pasting in an article and immediately posting it. Blogger sees that as an automation attempt and flags you. After you paste in a new post, tinker around with it a bit, wait a few minutes, tinker a bit more, preview it, tinker, post. Problem solved.
Frank Carr from at OpTempo |
| |
bgmacaw

Postby advaita » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Thanks for the info. guys. I think I probably did tinker before posting but it's good to know, more tinkering in future !
advaita

Postby thechettybear » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Hi,

happened to my PR5 blog that gets over 3000 hits a day and it took about a 2 week for it to get unflagged. I had to request twice though for some reason, it was weird. Problem was that restrictions are put on it so that the google bot can't crawl your page until it is unflagged. This caused major problems in the SERPs though and I lost about a weeks worth of income.

If its not spam however, you should be fine once it gets reviewed (I don't think they really manually review it, I think its auto-unflagged a few days after you request it in the same manner as it was auto-flag).
thechettybear

Return to Blogging