[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Thesis Theme

Thesis Theme

Here's a new forum to dicuss anything to do with blogs and blogging NO ADS

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Thesis Theme

Postby aaronk » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Anyone bought and use the Thesis theme? I use copyblogger quite a bit but would like something with more flexibility...all the reviews I'm coming across rave about it like its the best thing since sliced bread.

I hate tweaking code, so thats why I'm thinking of actually paying for a theme. But the cheap bastard in me says keep using the free themes. I just am getting tired of always searching for the "right" theme every time I start a new blog.

Any thoughts?
aaronk

Re: Thesis Theme

Postby lissie » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:58 am

I thought what you thought - but I didn't like it ... http://lissowerbutts.com/wordpress-them ... ess-theme/ Caveat - I didn't create the current look on my blog -my original look so offended Costa he did for me for free LOL - you will find some useful stoff over at his blog at blogigs.com. I credit thesis with me finally making the effort and learning some CSS - take that either way you want to LOL
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Re: Thesis Theme

Postby aaronk » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:58 am

Thanks Lis...been away for a week so I wasn't able to reply. Haven't bought yet but its good to see a realistic opinion from outside the "A-list" blogosphere.
aaronk

Return to Blogging