[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Messages not going

Messages not going

Please feel free to make any suggestions on ways to improve this forum (or the parent website) or comments about anything forum-related. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Messages not going

Postby Oosha » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:26 am

Terry,

I sent a PM to you yesterday and it's still in my outbox and I just sent one now to test, and that one is in the outbox too.

What could be wrong?

Usha

Oosha

Postby magnetize » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:57 am

Usha,

I did too and Terry got it as I got a reply. Could it be that you might have trouble at your end. maybe a pop up blocker or firewall problem?

I'm not sure why you can't send and I can, that's why I think it might be at your end.

Monika :?:

magnetize

Postby Tel » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:46 am

Usha, it could be that one of your "boxes" is full. I can't look at individual PM statuses (is that a word?) in the admin panel, or at least I can't see any way of looking at them so it's a guess.

I have increased the overall size of PM boxes in case anyone else has the same problem, but everyone should check (especially) their inbox and sentbox (there is a "percentage used" diagram that show if you've hit 100%) and if they're full, just clear out some old messages.

BTW I have got both your messages... thanks!
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby Oosha » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:02 am

El problema se resolvió. :?

Usha

Oosha

Return to Suggestions and Comments