[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Plugin for WP to Show Adsense to Search Traffic Only?

Plugin for WP to Show Adsense to Search Traffic Only?

Discuss anything related to Adsense and other Pay Per Click programs here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Plugin for WP to Show Adsense to Search Traffic Only?

Postby strathy » Tue May 26, 2009 1:48 am

Can anyone tell me if there is a plugin to show Adsense to search traffic only. I've read some of the template mods and I think they are a bit over my head. lol.
Let the dirt just shower over you!
strathy

Re: Plugin for WP to Show Adsense to Search Traffic Only?

Postby Brawnydt » Tue May 26, 2009 2:05 am

That's where I know you from!

It's called "Who Sees Ads" for wordpress.

Brawnydt

Postby strathy » Tue May 26, 2009 2:22 am

Thanks BDT... lol. Yep - it's me.
strathy

Postby bgmacaw » Wed May 27, 2009 12:13 pm

'Who Sees Ads' works rather well. If you aren't ready to dive into a comprehensive ad serving solution like OpenX it's a good way to go if you have search and social traffic. ;-)
Frank Carr from at OpTempo |
| |
bgmacaw

Postby strathy » Wed May 27, 2009 12:51 pm

I've got OpenX running on my site with a separate ads server - but it is a PITA!! I use it for paying advertising clients banners and TLA's, etc. but for my own adsense it is just too hard to work with. The Who Sees Ads is perfect for experimenting - way easier to work with. I really like it!
strathy

Return to Adsense / PPC