[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Code for double 250 adsense block

Code for double 250 adsense block

Discuss anything related to Adsense and other Pay Per Click programs here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Code for double 250 adsense block

Postby mrbreze » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:35 pm

Although I don't consider myself knowledgeable enough for any significant contribution I came across this code from this site:
h**p://www.themilitantaffiliate.com/epn-qcp-ppc-vs-adsense/:
I've installed it on the top of a couple of BANS sites and it's made me realize how much money I've been leaving on the table by not monetizing with adsense. With this goofy QPC at EPN I'm making more money per click with the ads than with EPN. Curious thing is, clickthrough to eBay is no different than before installing the code. Just gives the visitor another way to leave the site.

I realize many of you may have this code in your bag of tricks but, for those of you who don't, here it is:

<table width=100% border=0>
<tr>
<td align=center width=50%>
<!– Google Code Here –>
</td>
<td align=center width=50%>
<!– Google Code Here –>
</td>
</tr>
</table>

Hope you guys can put this to good use. Mostly I'm a member of this forum for educational purposes so if anyone sees the downside to this I'd appreciate knowing what it is.

Thanks
Rick
mrbreze

Re: Code for double 250 adsense block

Postby Brawnydt » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:32 am

Hey thanks for the tip! I can actually vouch for this method, it's been one of my silver bullets for a while. I've been using almost exactly the same setup on a few of my sites, and even when they get terrible traffic, they still turn a decent conversion rate.

I like his setup though, I hadn't thought to encompass it all in one table with a border that is just so inviting to click on... :) Thanks!
Brawnydt

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:46 pm

I've used that setup before on sites and it certainly does help get a very good clickthrough rate.
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Postby DavidO » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:53 pm

You guys worried about some upper limit for CTR? I've been getting about 12% and that's about as high as I want to go.
DavidO

Postby korprit » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:16 pm

supposedly theres a 'red flag' line for CTR...but i have sites with 25% ctr and have never been talked to...then again, im not at the 100$/day mark yet
korprit

Postby Phillip » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:57 pm

The problem with this is that it screams MFAS - even so I have been using it on some of my snipers lately. Has anyone in the above $100/day group used this safely?
P

Phillip

Return to Adsense / PPC