[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Reapplying Adsense Issue

Reapplying Adsense Issue

Discuss anything related to Adsense and other Pay Per Click programs here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Reapplying Adsense Issue

Postby Houston » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:11 am

Hi All,

I am living in Singapore and had an adsense account in the past. I made a mistake by choosing USD for the checks and I wanted to change it to SGD but in order to change it, one must terminated its current adsense account and reapply again. The reason why I wanted to change to SGD is because if I stay on to USD, first thing is the check will arrived fairly slow of about 3 weeks to 1 months and the same duration for banking it in. And also due to the fact that there are 3 admin charges I have to pay to the bank. So I went on to terminated the account and currently reapplying again. But I am kinda of regret this move. The reason is because, I used 2 of my sites to reapply for adsense again and got rejected all the way until now, which is going 1 month, just wanted to know does other faced the same issue like me and hopefully, you would like to share with me or advice me, thanks and hear from you all soon!

Houston
Houston

Re: Reapplying Adsense Issue

Postby Houston » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi All,

after 10 attempts, I am still unable to get back in using all kinds of strategy, blogger blogs, docstoc.com, my own domains etc...

I was searching online and found out that there are people who claimed that they can get adsense account approved guaranteed for paying some amount of money. Does anyone here know whether is this method of getting adsense account approved safe and do-able?

Hear from you guys soon! Cheers!

Houston
Houston

Postby Tel » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi Houston, sorry I didn't get to reply to your first post, but I didn't really have an answer for you - still don't but I thought there might be someone else here that could help.

I do know that Google have tightened up applications for Adsense accounts lately to stop spammers using bad tactics like creating accounts, spamming loads of crap sites then pulling out after they get their money. They also take location into consideration and its a sad fact that many spammers originate from the that part of the world, as they also do from China and Eastern Europe. So being in these locations just makes it harder to get an account approved.

To help your cause, the best thing is to have your own, self hosted .com website that is squeaky clean and legit with lots of relevant, keyword optimized content. It also helps if it looks good (ie clean and easy to read for a human visitor), with a homepage with as few ads as possible, is easy to navigate and has an .xml sitemap so the bots can get to all the pages easier.

It also helps if you have an active email address that matches the domain (something like info @ yoursite.com) and use that to apply for an account.

Hope that helps!
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby dgodot » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:44 pm

I've also heard about some people getting approved for Adsense by submitting their HubPages profile after they get a handful of nice hubs on general topics.
dgodot

Postby Houston » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Hi Guys,

really thanks for your inputs! I will go ahead and create a proper niche site with useful contents and build for visitors then try applying for adsense again and hopefully it will get approved. it will take at least 3 months to build it.

I guess meanwhile those adsense sites I will change it to other monetization methods and move on from there.

Thanks so much guys, glad to hear from you all! Appreciated it!

Houston
Houston

Postby dgodot » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Good luck, Houston. I'm having good luck with for non-Adsense sites.
dgodot

Return to Adsense / PPC