[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Adsense Update

Adsense Update

Discuss anything related to Adsense and other Pay Per Click programs here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Adsense Update

Postby gabbyjay268 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Has anyone checked out the new adsense update? I think it is pretty cool. You can actually see graphs of your adsense earnings. :-)

One of the cooler tweaks includes a metric called coverage. It looks like it lets you see how often an add is actually delivered to your site. Right now my main money maker has a coverage of over 98% while hubpages has a coverage of just barely above 60% (probably because of the ad-share me thinks).

Is everybody else seeing similar trends in their coverage too?
gabbyjay268

Re: Adsense Update

Postby Phillip » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:38 am

I hate it.. They just brought a bunch of clutter to mix things up. I liked the simple interface, but I guess I will get used to the new one as well..
P

Phillip

Postby Tel » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:37 am

Its annoyingly over detailed. I wasted a good 15 minutes ploughing through all the pages just to get the days url channel data for yesterday that I normally get in a second with the old panel where a quick glance tells me if I need to bolster any sites up if their earnings are down.

This new interface takes too long to get to the info I need, but as Phil says, I'll probably get used to it eventually.
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby korprit » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:12 pm

agreed, i greatly dislike the new version
korprit

Postby gmoney23 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:43 am

Who ever "improved" this was totally smoking CRACK!! f***ing horrible!!
gmoney23

Postby Chili » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:28 am

Can't find my "top channels" anywhere.
Chili

Postby dreamscaper » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:41 am

I also found myself wasting time wading through the new bells and whistles on the new interface and switched back to the old one (very glad they gave me the option :-) ).

On a different note: Also noticed that the newer adwords tool/page has adopted some of the old adwords page options that were not initially available back in Sep or Oct (whenever google first changed up the interface on their adwords keyword tool)
Stephen
dreamscaper

Return to Adsense / PPC