[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Where's Griz?

Where's Griz?

General online business related discussions go here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Where's Griz?

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Mon May 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Does anyone know where Griz has been?

He hasn't posted on his blogs in a month or so. I also emailed him last week and he never replied which is odd because he usually replies within one day.

I'm sure you have noticed that he took Adsense off MMOFB and added various affiliate links & banners. Again that's a little odd for him.

Just wondering if anyone knows what's up.
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Re: Where's Griz?

Postby ejcross » Mon May 04, 2009 5:34 pm

I think this is gearing up to be his busy season at the lodge he owns, not for certain, but I think he might be busy with that...
|
ejcross

Postby DeMerchant » Mon May 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Yeah he seems to go missing like this every once in a while... I've stopped worrying... Im sure he'll pop back up, although I admit I get sad every time I check my RSS and there is nothing new from him

Get Links With , , , , and
DeMerchant

Postby Tel » Tue May 05, 2009 7:10 am

I emailed him over a week ago and he hasn't replied to me either, which is very odd. Like Trent, he normally gets back to me pretty fast. Elliott's probably right this must be his busy time at the lodge gearing up for the summer rush after 9 months of winter LMAO!! :lol:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby Thaiphoon » Fri May 08, 2009 2:54 pm

Its weird though that he took off his Adsense. I can understand not posting b/c of the busy time at the lodge. But why take it off his flagship site?
Thaiphoon

Postby Tel » Fri May 08, 2009 3:06 pm

He's filled the MMOFB site with affiliate ads, which meas he's testing it out for a month to see what produces the best income. Its not a fair test to have adsense there too, so he took it off.

It won't hurt his bank balance too much as the bulk of his income comes from niche sites.

...nice to be able to shrug off $100 a day LMAO!! :lol:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby BenK » Fri May 08, 2009 3:47 pm

He's around. I saw him post a comment a couple days ago on his MMFB site. He says he's busy right now with his lodge or something.

Recommended Backlink Networks/programs: [] [] [] []
BenK

Return to General Business