[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Looks like John Chow got his ranking back

Looks like John Chow got his ranking back

General online business related discussions go here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Looks like John Chow got his ranking back

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:50 pm

JohnChow.com is back in the top 10 for Make Money Online after a couple years of being nowhere to be found since he got slapped hard for bribing his way to the top.

Personally I was hoping he would never make it back considering his blog doesn't actually teach a damn thing, yet all the newbies seem to think he is the man to follow. Him being back at the top of the rankings will just add to that.

Oh well, I guess it doesn't hurt me any.
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Re: Looks like John Chow got his ranking back

Postby Tel » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:18 pm

Ah, so there's hope for me yet! :mrgreen:

If that shyster can claw his way back after Google show'd him good, then maybe we'll start seeing the others coming out of the woodwork like Starak and co... :roll:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby bgmacaw » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:26 pm

I would prefer him to be on top, it helps reduce competition. :lol:

If someone reads Griz's blog they're likely to learn something useful. :-o
Frank Carr from at OpTempo |
| |
bgmacaw

Postby Tel » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:45 am

Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Very good point!

At least if people "learn" from Chow they won't ever be able to compete with us.
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Postby Tel » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:55 pm

I just had to know how he got his ranking back, so I went over and read his blog post about it. Sneaky bugger managed to get to talk direct with Matt Cutts and he told Chow what he needed to do to get his blog back in the index. A couple days later there it was.

Now that made me pretty angry, because I have de-indexed domains that are lot more legit than his (aka no paid links) and are free of any Google bashing, yet I have to wait for someone to do a re-inclusion inspection and its up to them if I get it back or not. They won't tell me what's keeping it out of the index, so how can I know what to do to make it right of someone there thinks its still breaking their quality guidelines?

Chow had it handed to him on a plate and I can't think of anyone less deserving of it than him! :twisted:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby Brawnydt » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:18 pm

If only G were a democracy...
Brawnydt

Postby xxecxx » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:22 pm

xxecxx

Postby dinheiro » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:40 pm

hmmmm Matt Cuts telling John Chow what to do? And then John Chow writing about it? Where will this world go??? It's because of that i hate the big G and most of the major corporations, they eat us to the bone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :-(
|
dinheiro

Postby bgmacaw » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Frank Carr from at OpTempo |
| |
bgmacaw

Postby James » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:41 pm

LOL, that's a good one! :lol:
James

Postby Tel » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:22 am

Never understood why Seinfeld was so popular. Every other actor in that show was funnier than him... even the straight ones... in fact John Chow is funnier and he's about as funny as dysentery... :lol:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby DeMerchant » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:16 pm

It's moves like this that make me want to use Bing and hope it get's traction. That and how small a % they pay us for adsense. So everyone... use Bing!

Get Links With , , , , and
DeMerchant

Return to General Business