[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - What Happened to ConnectContent?

What Happened to ConnectContent?

General online business related discussions go here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

What Happened to ConnectContent?

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:05 pm

I just noticed today that when I try going to ConnectContent.com it redirects to a parked page on ConnectContent.net

Anyone know what's going on?
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Re: What Happened to ConnectContent?

Postby Brawnydt » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm

RT gave the system to Court and Mark. I think they are implementing changes and updates to the thing to integrate it with KWA. Hopefully their combined prowess can make it achieve its full potential.
Brawnydt

Postby lissie » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:55 pm

I sincerely hope RT didn't "give" the service away - I hope he got a good price for it
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby lissie » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:11 am

It looks like this is what happened http://www.untwistedvortex.com/2009/08/ ... -problems/
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby Tel » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:45 am

That's quite a blunder. The system was getting quite big and a lot of people were active on there. I suppose its a case of waiting it out to see what Court and Mark are going to do with it.
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby BenK » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Man. Well, I know Court will do something with it (probably for his students only though). I'm not sure WHY RT ended up selling it -- he had a great thing going on there really. Now it's over, sigh.

Recommended Backlink Networks/programs: [] [] [] []
BenK

Postby RT Cunningham » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Yes, it was a heck of a blunder. I didn't realize my mistake until it was too late. FYI, I didn't sell it and I didn't give it away. I'm getting much more from those guys than they're getting from me and that's way it should work in this business.

By the way, I didn't give it up because I wanted to. There were just too many things interfering with my ability to administer it, from power outages and DSL outages to personal issues with my family in the US, culminating with the death of my father. I was very tempted to give up Internet-based money making altogether and took well over a week to sort it out.
RT Cunningham

Postby Brawnydt » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:33 am

RT! Good to hear you are getting something from CC. Somebody had mentioned you were giving it away to them, and that just didn't seem right.

*edit- (didn't see the added part of the post above) So sorry to hear about your father as well. That is a very difficult experience. Not one that I look forward to...
Last edited by Brawnydt on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brawnydt

Postby Tel » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:18 am

Sorry to hear about your father RT. That's something that takes a while to get through but you will.
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby Gotafish » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Thanks for posting on this I have been gone for a while and tried to connect today to do some link building and saw the site was gone. Sorry to hear about your father RT.
Gotafish

Postby djnuttall » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:50 pm

RT,
Sorry to hear about your father! Hope each day gets better.

Also sorry to hear about Connect Content. I know you put a lot of effort into it for everyone to get the most from Connect Content.

Onward and upward my friend.
djnuttall

Return to General Business