[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Freshdrop just took a dump

Freshdrop just took a dump

General online business related discussions go here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Freshdrop just took a dump

Postby gmoney23 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:48 pm

I went to freshdrop this morning and they are now charging $30 a month.

What the F! Anybody know of a good free alternative to freshdrop?

Not a great start to my Friday!
gmoney23

Re: Freshdrop just took a dump

Postby ejcross » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:08 pm

I'm seeing a new site design, but nothing about charging for closeouts or expired domains...all seems the same to me except for new design...
|
ejcross

Postby nicola » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:32 pm

I've just popped over to have a look. There's a login option at the top which is for Pro members and that costs $32.95 pm, but I'm not sure what a Pro member gets. For anyone that's interested in finding out there's a 10-day trial available.

I don't think you have to sign up though. I clicked on a 'buy' button and it took me straight to GoDaddy, as usual.
nicola

Postby ejcross » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:37 pm

If you are a pro member, it gives you access to the "yellowed" boxes of other things to search in, such as Sedo, etc.

I'm not sure it's really worth it unless you want to spend BIG money buying used domains... ;-)
|
ejcross

Postby Tel » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:23 pm

I've just been in there too and what a bloody mess! Too many boxes and far too much information. The filter box is a nightmare and the colours hurt my eyes. I wonder who the bright spark was who thought up that horrible design? :roll:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby ejcross » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:03 pm

|
ejcross

Postby lissie » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:33 am

I have to scroll left/right to get to the filter box: the main grid is too wide to fit on my 12" screen: hello designers some of us sub-compacts you know!
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby Tel » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:13 am

Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Return to General Business