[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Niche Devil

Niche Devil

Discuss affiliate marketing strategies and products. If you want answers to your affiliate marketing questions, this is the place to post them and find them. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Niche Devil

Postby jacksparrow » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:36 am

So anyone's into the next 100 .info site wave so far? Does the script really leave no footprints or justify the better than a thin affiliate site argument?
jacksparrow

Re: Niche Devil

Postby Tel » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:42 am

Its BANS with some extras. Nothing is footprint-free and Google will sniff it out before too long, they're not stupid!

It might be ok as a quick money maker if you get in quick before all the headless chickens grab it and f**k it up for everyone, but I'm staying well clear of this one. I can get my own domains de-indexed easy enough without any help from Niche Devi, thanks!
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby xxecxx » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:54 am

i did not see any sample sites
but it could look like those at nichedeviltemplates.com...very familiar :-)
xxecxx

Postby pizerule » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:04 am

I noticed someone's taken a shot at Splork for expressing his doubts in the comments over on Grizz's site. Funnily enough the link used by the very demonstrative detractor was to ibizz.com which just happens to be the distributing site for ND. Something smells.

I think I'll just continue on making money the boring slow way.
|
pizerule

Postby Tel » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:46 am

Ha! I just got an email from Griz and he stopped my comment on his blog as it went a bit too far in the criticism department!

Niche Devil is $97 surprise, surprise... and unless you know what you're doing you probably won't get your money back before Google shuts your sites down. But then its aimed at clueless noobs who will lap it up because it promises easy money!

Hell, I think I'll go promote the shit out of it on one of my money blogs... :twisted:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby bgmacaw » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:13 pm

Frank Carr from at OpTempo |
| |
bgmacaw

Postby Tel » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Ha! When I run out of domains there is always Blogger... :twisted:
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby BenK » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:07 pm

I took a look at this and I'm not convinced. Personally, I think it's just another promise of easy money. I trust Grizz, but it's not like he's been using that product himself.I'm pretty skeptical as the whole thing smells, as someone pointed out, funny.

The whole BAN's fiasco is just too close for comfort. I think it's better to teach people more sustainable methods of making money.

But, I may just buy it and throw up a quick 50-100 sites and see what happens -- you never know unless you try. I'm still debating this since I'm already booked with a ton of other projects that actually make money.

Recommended Backlink Networks/programs: [] [] [] []
BenK

Postby zania » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:48 am

LMAO! I just knew I would find a discussion of ND and the 'Splork' comment in here :-D

Read between the lines of what Griz is saying.
And look at some of those 'glowing reports' in the comments.
Remind you of anything?
The recent Site Build It Scam comments on Lissie's blog for instance...

But sure, if you have $97 hanging around and the money to buy a shed load of info domains and a few totally different hosts to set them all up on, then go ahead and use ND while it lasts.

Or preferably, promote it as an affiliate. :twisted:

But don't for chrisakes use it on the same IP address you have your good sites on, or link the ND sites up to your money sites, because, as Splork says "History tells us this won't end good".
zania

Postby derrickp » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:21 am

Yeah I mentioned nearly word for word what Tel says above at the TKA forum and people who are making less than $1,000 a month got their panties in a bunch. Fine don't listen to a guy who has used just about every site generation tool over the last 5 or 6 years from TE to cloaking scripts.
derrickp

Postby jacksparrow » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:46 am

All it really takes is just for someone to complain to Google about it, really.

It's also partly why it's only (supposedly) up for only 14 days. Of course, blackhatters only need one day. :twisted:
jacksparrow

Postby bgmacaw » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:28 am

| |
bgmacaw

Postby lissie » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:24 am

Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby lissie » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:27 am

Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby bgmacaw » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:16 pm

| |
bgmacaw

Postby BenK » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Ok, I've been looking at this thing and I think there is some money to be made. I'm going to do a challenge with it. Going to throw 500 - 1000 .info ND sites out there in the next 7-14 days and track my earnings. I've already bought 100 .info domains and have the keywords, so I it's just a matter of throwing up each of the sites.

We'll find out if this is bullshit or not.

Ben

Recommended Backlink Networks/programs: [] [] [] []
BenK

Postby DeMerchant » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:53 pm

No one use ND... once Ben gets ahold of something he breaks it lol... but I'll bet you make your 95 bucks back Ben

Get Links With , , , , and
DeMerchant

Postby zania » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:06 am

zania

Postby advaita » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Like with all such products I am always amazed that people come up with a sure-fire money-making solution and instead of using it, they decide to share it with the rest of the world for only $97 (special reduced rate of course), If they can make $1000 a day using ND do they really need to shout if from the rooftops and sell it to potential competitors ? All very odd.
advaita

Postby bgmacaw » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:21 am

| |
bgmacaw

Next

Return to Affiliate Marketing