[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Sponsoring Themes

Sponsoring Themes

Here is the place to discuss the best and worst methods of promoting your online business. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Sponsoring Themes

Postby DeMerchant » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Has anyone had luck with sponsoring WP themes. I know a lot of people just delete the footer links, and they've got to be fairly low quality links but if you could even get a few crappy links on some random sites around the new $15 (which seems to be standard) seems pretty reasonable.

Alternatively I suppose I could do my own themes, but I'm not that great at stuff like that although maybe a program like this could help: h**p://www.artisteer.com/?p=home. My other concern about going that route is I would have to promote the themes myself.

Thoughts?

Get Links With , , , , and
DeMerchant

Re: Sponsoring Themes

Postby aprilk » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:17 pm

I sponsored themes via DP forums a couple of years ago and wouldn't bother with it again as not many people used the themes. Also, I remember reading on Google's forum someone had been slapped for sponsoring themes and Matt Cutts said that the guy needed to contact all the blog owners to remove the link.
April
aprilk

Return to Promotion and Marketing