[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Griz - the eBook

Griz - the eBook

Here is the place to discuss the best and worst methods of promoting your online business. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Griz - the eBook

Postby lissie » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:15 am

Well he's pretending to be a blonde chick but I think its Griz - who wrote !
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Re: Griz - the eBook

Postby xxecxx » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:00 am

could that blonde chick be the real Grizz all along? :-)
xxecxx

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 am

Well, it's after 3am right now where I live and I have been drinking at my friends wedding reception for about 9 hours now, so my judgment is probably way off (yeah I'm drunk). However, I am not sure where the connection with Griz is made here other than him promoting it on his sidebar? Please elaborate.

I hope it is him, I'll buy it in a heartbeat!
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Postby lissie » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:05 am

@trent - don't blog drunk - I think Allyn said that LOL Go to bed and remember to drink lots of water too!

It was a catchy headline which made you click thru drunk so it worked LMAO!

@xxcexx - well yes exactly - who knows ...
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby Tel » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:49 am

Hate to burst the bubble, but Griz didn't write it.

It really was Janet (in the video) who wrote the ebook, with Griz's full backing by the way. Its a collection of all his posts on his MMOFB blog written up in an easy to understand book that is targeted at beginners.

Its probably not worth anyone in here buying it unless you want all Griz's how to info all in one place as an easy reference, or you're one of the tyre kickers who just likes to read and read and read and do nothing except dream... (ok, that was a bit cruel... yes it was, wasn't it LMAO!!!)
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby lissie » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:19 am

Jeeze Terry sometimes you are no fun - I thought I would start a viral buz to make sure lots of people bought via my affl- link - and it was time for a new rumour I'm bored with the one that i am Griz - and Janet is way better looking ...
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby Tel » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:38 pm

I'm going to be a party pooper and promote that ebook too, although not inside this forum as I don't really want to use it for such things - but this is something that is actually worthwhile, as opposed to most affiliate stuff which is worthshit... :lol:

I'll put a link up in the blog and maybe the homepage.
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:55 am

I got an email from Janet today with a free copy of the ebook attached and a link to the affiliate program in case I want to promote it. She said Griz sent her my way. Pretty cool!

I haven't had a chance to read it yet though. However, I think I will get started on it right now.
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Postby Brawnydt » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:06 am

Good lord, I must be really out of the loop, I never hear any of these rumors... Lissie... Grizzly... both have double letters, two syllables, and have an 'i' in common. Sounds plausible to me. I just sit in my own happy little corner making money while the rest of the IM world passes me by. :roll:

Great title for the ebook though Janet, it's what being an IMer is all about!
Brawnydt

Postby BenK » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:17 pm

She sent me a copy as well. I've taken a look at it and it's all legit stuff -- nothing new at all and pretty basic, but a nice -- all in one reference guide/how to guide -- for people new to the game.

I'd rather point someone to this ebook than answer the zillon same questions emailed to me and posted on my form.

Lol, I just got an email from some guy begging me to give him all my niche keywords because he can't seem to make money online with his own selection. Sheesh, does he want my house and car too?

Recommended Backlink Networks/programs: [] [] [] []
BenK

Postby korprit » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:46 pm

emailed janet about putting in an advisory about dreamhost, i'm sure everyone here knows why ;) sounds like she will be putting the warning in :D
korprit

Postby dgodot » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:28 pm

dgodot

Postby janet » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Hi guys :-D

Yes, I'm adding a section about DreamHost right now... Anyone else who buys the book will see it. I'm also removing the part about Niche Devil.

By the way, if I missed any of you Shed frequenters in the massive amount of emails I sent out, you are also welcome to a free copy of the book. Just email me at janet at digitalnomadmakemoneyonline.com I'll send it to you. To join the affiliate program, the link is:

http://www.digitalnomadmakemoneyonline.com/affiliates

It would be pretty funny if I were really Griz all along, but I'm not! :mrgreen:

Edit to add: For anyone I missed, when you email me, make sure to mention you're from the Shed so I know that it's ok to send you a free copy!
Janet

janet

Postby janet » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Janet

janet

Postby korprit » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Absolutely perfect! Hostgator has been far more responsive for me so far....only a week in but i get someone on chat in about 5-10 minutes 24 hours a day. and all but one (migration saw me talking to no less than half a dozen) have been amazingly fast and supportive and friendly. Though i do think the interface is a bit more....quirky....i will say that when i showed one tech my communication with dreamhost, to verify that i wasn't doing anything against their TOS...he laughed and said it was fine....followed by "wow....just wow"
korprit

Postby DavidO » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Too cool Janet.

But you know Korr was using a "blackhat" tool called All in one SEO. :roll:

Hey Ben, if your house and car is still available I'll take them. :-D
DavidO

Postby korprit » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:23 pm

shhhhh...you'll let everyone know that wordpress.org is offering up blackhat utils!!! :-o
korprit

Postby Tel » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:56 am

Lucky you weren't using SEO with Related Posts and firing up the pseudo Markov they can generate between them! Shhh, don't tell anyone...

Hi Janet - I recognise the avitar now!
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby lissie » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:06 am

Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby Tel » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:27 am

Ha! I did try it once ages ago - it was Vic who mentioned it. What a nightmare - it kept re-writing all the post title urls as well so I couldn't link to anything in the blog! Never again. But if you have a crappy WP farm blog that you don't care much about, its worth playing just to see the crazy results.

I didn't say this, but, AIO-SEO plus Related Posts plugins. Set SEO to re-write titles and then each time you reload the page, hey presto! A new bunch of posts... (at least that's how I remember it... check Vic's early posts from end 2007 to make sure)
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Next

Return to Promotion and Marketing