[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Savvy Content?

Savvy Content?

Here is the place to discuss the best and worst methods of promoting your online business. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Savvy Content?

Postby strathy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Hey everyone,

I used Andrew at [url]h**p://Savvycontent.com[/url] a couple of times to build 'support' sites. He is not returning emails at this point and his pricing, etc. seems to be missing from the site. Does anyone know if he is still around and offering services ... or is there another service that offers the same sort of thing? i.e. a bunch of blogger sites set up and ready to receive posts.
Let the dirt just shower over you!
strathy

Re: Savvy Content?

Postby Phillip » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:24 pm

I don't really understand what you pay for here, but all he does it set you up with some blogger blogs and then schedule posts there which have links pointing to your sites and then does some article submissions to article directories? A total of 33 links per month and what did he charge? I might be ready to do something like this via freelance if the price is right. Correct me if I got it wrong..
P

Phillip

Postby Tel » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:28 pm

I just had a brief look and that looks like about what he does (or did). No different from what I'm doing for myself for free (plus the time it takes, which I have set aside for this anyway).
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby strathy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Yep - that is what he did.

He will write an article - spin it 30x. Then he would set up 30 new blogs on free blogger sites and post the spins with a picture. He would then hit the new sites with some bookmarking (BMD) and RSS linking to get them indexed. When done, he would send a spreadsheet with all the URL's and logins. It was the perfect way to fire up a farm. I can't remember what he was charging - $75 sticks in my mind.

If anyone wants to set up a service like that, I would be 1st in line to use it.
Let the dirt just shower over you!
strathy

Postby lissie » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Why not just get a freelancer from elance or similar trained up to do it for you?
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby Rajaie » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Or why not spend that money buying links on high quality websites instead?
Rajaie

Return to Promotion and Marketing