[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Help With Promoting

Help With Promoting

Here is the place to discuss the best and worst methods of promoting your online business. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Postby Tel » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:10 pm

Frank, if you look at my site there is a link to "links" in the top menu bar. Thats how I have mine laid out.

The second links page has a link to it at the bottom of the main "links" page. That sounds like a lotta links :lol:

The second page is just basic with no page formatting as it will just be a list of directory links.

...That reminds me, I must keep an eye on it as some of the directories that I have been linking to request you to put up their link first then they will email you when they have added your link to their page. Must check to see if they have actually done it...

If you want to see how the page is coded, just click on "View" -> "Page Source" from the Firefox (or IE) menu. That´ll give you some idea how to code it for yourself.
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby ftello » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:46 pm

Thanks Terry.

I'll do that.

Frank
| |
ftello

Postby ftello » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:00 pm

tradermic,

Thanks for the article. Your site looks interesting, I will probably take a look at the program.

Frank
| |
ftello

thank you

Postby Bruce_Carol » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:39 am

I enjoyed the home business blog
JDPP Storefront Owners & Sponsors,
Bruce & Carol Sanderson
http://doodlebug.jerkydirect.com
Bruce_Carol

Previous

Return to Promotion and Marketing