[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - info out of the sand!

info out of the sand!

Here is the place to discuss the best and worst methods of promoting your online business. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

info out of the sand!

Postby lissie » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:27 am

I think my .info sniper site has been allowed out of the sandox - after a month of no traffic - suddenly I am ranking on the 2nd or 3rd page for my main keywords and I am getting about 10 hits a day. Only for the last few days - I haven't put adsense on yet - how long should I wait before I dare: my impatience says NOW but Im thinking maybe wait another month?
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Re: info out of the sand!

Postby M J » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:27 am

Personally, I'll work my keyword hard till I get first page and depending on the competition top 3 rankings.

Then when my position has somewhat stabilized I'll slap on the adsense.

10 visitors a day isn't bad but getting that on page 2-3 means that keyword is WORTH getting to page 1 for before monetizing.
Current teaching with my Griz-inspired wordpress theme
M J

Postby James » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:14 pm

I agree with M J. Since you have a lot of potential for that keyword, build some links and wait until it gets more traffic.

I remember one forum member here having 100 visitors a day and all agreed that he should place the AdSense pronto.
James

Postby lissie » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:39 pm

Thanks guys you are right - I currently own #3 position and gets about 150 hits - so I will be patient - at least its not page 70 anymore!
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby cherie2710 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:08 pm

Congrats to you.
Continue with your hard work.
Cherie Ang

cherie2710

Return to Promotion and Marketing