[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - I smell A RAT!! Someone copying my site

I smell A RAT!! Someone copying my site

If you have come across any scams or dishonest packages, products or strategies, discuss them here and expose them.
Feel free to name and shame the perpetrators! NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

I smell A RAT!! Someone copying my site

Postby thechettybear » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:36 pm

I have found someone that is copying my website. It is not an exact copy but they are copying some of my posts word for word and then throwing in some of their own sentences too. They are also copying the format. It is pretty close to the same thing.

Any suggestions on what I should do?
Last edited by thechettybear on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thechettybear

Re: I smell A RAT!! Somone copying my site

Postby ejcross » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:03 pm

find out who they are on whois.net and if they don't have privacy enabled, you will see who it is registered to.

You can then send them a certified letter stating that they are violating copyright on your site and have them remove it.

Or, if they have ads on their site, you can just sit and click to your hearts content until their adsense gets banned... :twisted:
|
ejcross

Postby Tel » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby ejcross » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:08 am

|
ejcross

Postby dinheiro » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:01 am

Remember, this game resumes to the number of backlinks and the quality of them. If you have more backlinks and your domain have more authority for google, it's your article(s) that will be in the first positions, and the rat is gone. That's a proven fact.
|
dinheiro

Return to Scams, Spams and Rip Offs