[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Chitika!

Chitika!

Discuss anything related to Adsense and other Pay Per Click programs here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Chitika!

Postby dgodot » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Wow I just checked my Chitika account for the first time in a month or so. Due to all the non-adsensed pages drawing traffic there, Dietzilla (via Chitika) has now become one of my 2 top earning sites! :)

Just another reason to make sure your WPMU hosts are running the latest version of the revenue share plugin, so you can take advantage of Chitika ads on them.

And, in case anybody hasn't signed up for Chitika yet, here's my ref link: https://chitika.com/publishers.php?refid=dgodot
I'm finding that it's a highly decent way to monetize farm blogs that I don't want adsense on. I get about 5% CTR and about 12c/click on average.
dgodot

Re: Chitika!

Postby Tel » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Ok, I get the hint... bakeradio is the last of my hosts still not upgraded so I guess I should bite the bullet and do that one. Maybe I should activate chikita on blogtides...
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby dgodot » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:16 pm

The funny thing is the adsense blogs on Dietzilla are making almost no money at all. I do get some few ebay clicks from it here and there, but Chitika is turning out to be the big winner on there so far. It'll probably do okay with adsense if the damn site ever comes out of the box...
dgodot

Postby Gotafish » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:24 pm

Thanks for the info , I plan on updating mine this weekend
Gotafish

Postby Tel » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Hi Tim, long time no see!
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin