[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Anyone else seeing AdSense earnings jump?

Anyone else seeing AdSense earnings jump?

Discuss anything related to Adsense and other Pay Per Click programs here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Anyone else seeing AdSense earnings jump?

Postby gabbyjay268 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:22 am

I have seen my Adsense earnings double in the past month without doing anything - absolutely nothing - on a site where I have not really done much of anything in the past 6 months. I have seen my traffic increase from about 600 to 700 hits per day, but I would just expect a 1/6 increase in earnings, not a doubling.

Is anyone else seeing Adsense pay more over the past month or so?
gabbyjay268

Re: Anyone else seeing AdSense earnings jump?

Postby gabbyjay268 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:45 am

Errr ... I guess I should have read this before posting:
gabbyjay268

Postby James » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:02 am

Haha! Yeah, a lot of us experienced low CPC. Mine is coming back to where it once was, but not just yet. One day is OK and then comes another with only 0.20 Euro cents average CPC. It's frustrating that you can't do anything about it because everything was working well just few weeks ago... :x
James

Postby korprit » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:23 pm

i was averaging 20-30$/day with adsense pre May, it then dropped to 7.77$/ day average and is slowly creeping back up to 9$/day. i may be received with rolling eyes, but the sites i see performing BEST with adsense......are the ones that have NOT been touched (content or modification) for 2-3 months. two of my best performing adsense sites i killed all new content and are now sitting at the 1 month mark. i really do believe that traffic and earnings will increase between 2-3 months.

my personal theory is that the May algo change involves age of content on the site. links are obviously important, but i believe there is something a bit deeper to the new algo and if my experiment is fruitful...... :twisted:
korprit

Return to Adsense / PPC