[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Aaron Walls SEO Book?

Aaron Walls SEO Book?

General online business related discussions go here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Aaron Walls SEO Book?

Postby lissie » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:37 am

I have won a 3 month subsciption to the seobook.com site - there seems to be a lot info there but I am wondering where this resource fits with Grizz/Vic/Court school: I don't want to confuse myself again!
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Re: Aaron Walls SEO Book?

Postby dgodot » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Only way to be sure about the difference is to let us know what kind of info you're finding over there :twisted:
dgodot

Postby Tel » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:26 am

I had Aaron Walls SEO book and read through it (lost it when I managed to format all my drives a couple of months ago) but it didn't tell me any more than I'd already learned from Griz. Some of it was out of date because of recent changes to Google's algorithm, so I don't miss not having the book anymore, except I actually won it as a prize off John Cow's blog last year. Easy come, easy go...
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby seozombie » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:34 pm

I comment this on my blog to you Lissie.
Personally my experience with paid content is just over at SEOMoz. I'd love to know what content Aaron has.

At SEOMoz, most of the content is pretty good, but nothing mind blowing that you can't find elsewhere. The biggest benefit of SEOMoz, in terms of content, is having a one stop place for it. I have a hard time remembering EVERY little detail about everything. So its nice to go back and review stuff. SEOMoz also has a SEO tips section, where they post little tid bits before they get shared on blogs. Like getting a back link from making a Facebook page. I saw it on SEO Moz a while before someone ran off to their blog to share it. And they do have a Q/A section, with 3 questions a month. You can ask any question you want and the staff at SEOMoz answers it (many times Rand himself comes in and answers it).

They also have a nice list of social sites and their best uses, such as link source or branding, etc. And tells you where you can get a link on a variety of sites (profiles, footers, bookmarks, etc)

But I think you should look over the new SEO Book content and let us know if he has any juicy details =P
I'm willing to bet 90% of it beginners to intermediate content.
|
seozombie

Return to General Business