[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - mailing list / newsletter programs

mailing list / newsletter programs

General online business related discussions go here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

mailing list / newsletter programs

Postby Amen-Ra » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:44 am

I have a site I want to get people to sign up for a newsletter, are their any good programs that make this easy for me, it would be nice if they just filled in a form, emails got collected, I make a newsletter and it easily gets mailed to all on the list, plus people can unsubscribe.

I'm sure there must be a load of good programs that help with this, wouldn't surprise me if they even had a program attached to it that you can actually make the newsletter in as well with it, like the whole thing is all in one.

I saw something like that ages ago, cant remember its name, I'm sure the people here are well informed of all the programs and latest methods that make things like this a breeze, any suggestions on programs to help make it happen.
Amen-Ra

Re: mailing list / newsletter programs

Postby DeMerchant » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:58 am

aWeber is pretty good... little bit of a pain to set up... it's what Court recommended when I asked.

Get Links With , , , , and
DeMerchant

Postby Tel » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:06 am

ConstantContact.com is what you are thinking of - they give you a newsletter template and you just write the text and add pictures and they do the rest including email shots, although I believe you have to have an email list already set up otherwise its considered spam.
Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby Amen-Ra » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:56 am

Are there any at dirt cheap or free price, its for a free product that comes from me that makes money from donations.
Also I want the names and details on my computer, not on someones server or data bank, I dont want snoopers, my customers come to me in good faith.
Amen-Ra

Return to General Business