[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Article Rewriting - Better Ideas?

Article Rewriting - Better Ideas?

Discuss the whys and wherefors of article writing and publishing. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Article Rewriting - Better Ideas?

Postby joatsaint » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:22 pm

I have just started learning how to rewrite my articles with 2 free programs Power Article Rewriter and Jetspinner.

I write the article in PAR because it has a built in thesaurus and will add the words and brackets and bars almost automatically, almost that is.
Even though it's not perfect it does a good job for being a free trial offer, it is suppose to be a 15 day free trial.
I haven't had it that long so I don't know if it shuts down after 15 days or what?
It doesn't spell check and only spins the article 1 time, that's where Jetspinner comes in.

I then paste the article into Jetspinner. (Jetspinner is web page based.)
Jetspinner will spell check the article (even the words in brackets { }) and spin the article up to 999 times for free.
You can download a zip file with all the articles.

Anyone have any better ways to rewrite articles?
Randy
joatsaint

Re: Article Rewriting - Better Ideas?

Postby writer-ros » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:13 am

I've never used any software for re-writing. I just go through it and re-arrange a few sentences, use a few different words; perhaps take out a sentence, and add a few of my own, so that it feels like it's coming from me. It doesn't take that long, and it's free!

Ros
Ros Bott

Feeling stressed?
writer-ros

Postby cherie2710 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Thanks Ros.

You have provided a very good tips for article rewriting.
Cherie Ang

cherie2710

Postby Medicman » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:30 am

That is kind of what I do. I'll change paragraphs sometimes. Sometimes I do what grizzly use says on his blogging lesson 2 I think, using synonyms for many of the words. It doesn't take too long.

Medicman

Postby mrbreze » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:04 pm

Have any of you guys tried WordFlood? I found it on the BANS forum and installed it. I've used it a few times and liked the result but, I still consider myself a beginner and would like the opinion of you guys.

Thanks
Rick
mrbreze

Postby Medicman » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:39 am

sorry Rick, I have not tried it.

Medicman

Return to Article Writing