[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Free Advertising, A Few Unique Ideas

Free Advertising, A Few Unique Ideas

General online business related discussions go here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Free Advertising, A Few Unique Ideas

Postby GT Bulmer » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:20 am

Hello, Everyone:

I am new to the forum and just feeling my way around the threads. I have a few tips on methods of free advertising, if you are interested?

Consider these ideas:

- Testimonials: when you buy a good product or service, write a positive testimonial and give it to the supplier to use (with your sig file, of course)
- Guest Books: whenever you visit a site with a guest book, sign it! And include your web link or blog link
- Reviews: similar to Testimonials, write a review of a great website, submit it to the site with permission to use it (with your sig file ... of course :-D )
- Write articles or reports, include your sig file, and let other websites use them. Of course, if you write articles, you will also want to submit them to article directories. And if you want to save time, you can use Private Label Content (Private Label Resell Rights articles). There is a link to this service on my website and in my blog posts.
- Advanced users who have numerous articles under their belt already can create an article or content directory, then let OTHER websites post the directory and link to your content.

I don't want to post my specific blog post links here because that might be considered an ad, but if you want more info on the free ad methods I just mentioned, you are welcome to visit my Web Bizz Blog and scroll down through the topics to find the posts in question.

Hope you found this info to be interesting!

GT :-)

GT Bulmer

Re: Free Advertising, A Few Unique Ideas

Postby nicola » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:28 pm

Thanks for the ideas - I'm on a link building mission at the moment so I'm sure I'll be able to use some of them.
nicola

Postby sharp eye » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:43 am

GT, thanks for the post. I'm new here (and in general), I need to know how to create a sig file. Can you help me (or direct me)? I know it's a basic thing but I'm not sure how to do it. Thanks much for your help.
Alan
sharp eye

Postby Tel » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:34 am

Terry

| | |
Tel
Site Admin

Postby cherie2710 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:39 am

Good ideas.
Another one to add: write construction comments for other people's blog with your sig file.
Cherie Ang

cherie2710

Return to General Business