[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Honest Way Forum • View topic - Article Volume

Article Volume

General online business related discussions go here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Article Volume

Postby mcmattp » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:25 am

So I've been promoting my website for my personal wedding DJ business via article marketing and an online service that distributes them. I have been writing articles that pertain to my business and my keywords and then linking many different keywords that are all beneficial for my business and site. I have also been working on pages with hubpages and now that I have a high enough hub score, I can write articles that link out to my website so I can embed keywords from there as well, that again will all be beneficial for my business in the sense they are phrases that people will "google" to find my services.

My question is, how much can one distribute articles to the same sites that article marketer distributes them to, with my keywords embedded? So far I am around 10 published and distributed articles, most of which have my keyword or a very similar and equally beneficial keyword in the author box. My site is starting to work it's way up the google MSN and Yahoo pages for my keyword, but how long can this go on? Is it feasible to simply do this and work with hubpages until it shows up at the top? My keyword isn't THAT popular and from what I can see I am the only one that is working on this keyword that is using article marketing tactics.

~Matt
mcmattp

Re: Article Volume

Postby lissie » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:15 am

It seems that there is a bit of diminishing returns of having multiple articles from the same site :-( Use ezinearticles as well - you have to submit by hand to them and wait approval. Other sites include squidoo, tumblr, blogger blogs, all different sites you see. Also make sure you vary your anchored links so that you are not google bombing your main kw
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Postby leondeana » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:11 am

When I submit to SYA, I keep it to 8-10 per month and then I also submit to manual sites 2-3 per week. Main ones I use are: http://www.ezinearticles.com, http://www.goarticles.com, http://www.isnare.com and http://www.ArticlesFactory.com
Leon

| | |
leondeana

Postby mcmattp » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:47 pm

The service I use automatically submits them to Ezine articles. I am also using hubpages and I have a squidoo account but I haven't used it just yet. I guess I just have to keep doing what I am doing and see how far it'll take me before I have to start paying for it from those wedding sites (I am trying to market my Wedding DJ business).

~Matt
mcmattp

Postby mcmattp » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:53 pm

Does article marketing even work anymore? Seems I am getting little to no gain anymore. I am getting so discouraged.
mcmattp

Postby lissie » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:04 am

My experience with article marketin submission to blogs has been way better than anything Ive seen with submitting to multiple directories and I also know people who have used AMA and other submissions services to directories who think AMA is way superior
Lis
and Controversy!
lissie

Return to General Business